Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Lovely Weather For A Sleigh Ride Together With You

I made a new friend tonight. It's nice to work at other locations. I worked in Gastown this evening with a wonderful barista.  I love having a good time at work, I haven't really had much fun at my new store. A lot of stress and a lot of baristas unsure of what they are doing.  It was snowing all day, and the tables on the patio had TONS of snow on top. I dared her to bus the snow on the table... soo funny. I suppose it's lame to anyone else, but we found it hilarious!! She did it in front of four cops too. Quite enjoyable.

The snow has been a lot more beautiful than I remember it being last year. It has been sparkling beautiful as it falls. I walk through a park to and from the skytrain station and it's absolutely stunnung. I would rather walk in the snow than in rain or blistering heat any day!! 

There is only one downside to the snowfall. It instills emotions of sadness within me. Winter's cold nights brings people close together, cuddle in warmth, families get closer. Especially when I find no one to play in the snow with. I always remember wanting to play in the snow, Mom had no energy, and with no siblings, I was left to try and build a snowman on my own... and of course, I have no snowman building skills. I failed. I felt sad. I hope the snow keeps falling so that maybe... Leo can come visit and play with me..

I want to play in the snow with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment