Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In The Air Is The Feeling Of Christmas

Terrific.. the landlord wants to move into the suite that I am currently residing in.  Which means, lucky me. I need to find a place for February 1st. Joy eh?

I am a fan of Vancouver Transit and of Winter.. I mean due to less people being on the roads and the holiday season, they have increased skytrain times and gave us tons of space to fit in. There is only one problem.. and that is the people. Yes, it;s a busy city, yes it's the holiday season but you *don't* have to cram yourself into an already crammed skytrain!? HONESTLY PEOPLE!! WAIT THE LITTLE 30 seconds - 1 minute FOR THE NEXT SKYTRAIN!! Take this morning as an example.. TONS of people wanting to get on the skytrain to downtown.. they all cram in. I decided to wait for the next one instead of smooshing myself into the train. Next one came in less than 30 seconds and was hardly full. I found a seat right away. I just can't believe how rushed people are... CALM DOWN! It's funny for me to be saying calm down, I am usually the frantic one.  I just don't understand how people need to get on THAT SKYTRAIN right NOW. Even though it's packed full. 

And don't get me started on the people who take priority seating when someone who needs it is left standing nearby them. RUDE PEOPLE!! What is wrong with you!? Didn't your parents treat you any manners!? Honestly, I don't get it. Everyone needs to be a little more polite and less pushy. 

**sighs**

Well.. time for me to scout a new place to live on craigslist... wish me luck.
I desperately need it right now.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed!! People are so inconsiderate when it comes to transit!! Ugh! Hope you find a place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so stupid you're being kicked out that's not fair at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah.. thats what i get for renting from someone who is sub-leasing the place

    ReplyDelete