Friday, December 19, 2008

R.I.P. Sober Ramblings Made Easy (2005 - 2008)

I have given up the hope that my old blog (which was wrongfully deleted) would ever be recovered. I suppose it's kind of pathetic that I was very sad about losing my old blog. Three years of memories recorded. That was pretty much my entire life at college. Days of writing, lost, to the black hole (or wherever deleted blogs go). However, I decided that it shouldn't be the end of my blogging.  I enjoy writing my thoughts, not because I think anyone will read them or that I think my thoughts are genius, but just because, blogging helps me sort things out.

With my old blog gone, I say goodbye to my college years, goodbye to memories of 70 Below, goodbye to recorded memories of AKA House.

Let the new blog & life, start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment