Saturday, July 18, 2009

If I Give My Heart To You

Those three simple days made me happy. Seeing the "evidence" of those simplicities makes me want to burst. Not going to lie, I watched the little video. Numerous times. I am completely twitterpated and there is nothing I can do to stop it. But I still find I am scared. Terrified of letting myself fall. True, I can't hide that I am falling. One part of me is trying so hard to just cling on and not let myself go. To not allow myself to become vulnerable to the heartbreak.

But living your life in fear isn't a good thing. I previously thought about trying to lose the fear... so then shouldn't I lose that fear as well? I should just let go and let this feeling rush over me. Forget the fear and focus on living now. The whole "no day but today" thing. "Forget regret or life is yours to miss" right? Oh Rent. I need to watch you again soon.

So many happy little butterflies fluttering around. So many smiles that reach my eyes. He could be the answer, he could be the wish come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment