Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting For Prince Charming To Get Off Work

Watching the fireworks from my bedroom window makes me feel even more like the trapped princess I always dreamt I was. Longing to step outside and be close to those fireworks...

He couldn't get the 1st off. He can't take me to the fireworks. It was kind of disappointing. I am trying not to let myself be upset though. I believe he is doing his best and I am sure there will be plenty of things like this we can do in the future. There I go again. Always in a rush to do things. I have this silly fear inside me that has me fearing that it won't last. Because I always fail at life. Who is to say I won't mess this one up. Breathe Amber Breathe. This one is different, this could be...

Pretty Princess don't fret.
Watch the pretty fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment