Monday, July 27, 2009

Not Even The Slurpee Can Cheer Her Up

For some odd reason, life doesn't ever want to come together for me.

I thought things were looking up. I thought I was getting on track. But nope. My residence is being swept up from under me again. I am so frustrated at the thought of moving again. My current roomie has been pestering me for months about taking over the lease. Just now, she decides to tell me that when before I can take over the lease, I need to pass a credit check. I know I don't have good credit standing right now... and a credit check will just hurt it even more.

I worry that life is never going to come together for me. That I am constantly going to be held back by something. This time my credit, next time who knows. I just want everything to feel right. As right as it feels when I am with him. But no, Amber's life is never going to be smooth sailing. Whenever something goes good in life, something bad has to happen.

I am so sick of living with strangers, I am so sick of being locked up in my room. I am sick of not being able to make myself a home...

Home is where the heart is, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment