Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Alright To Tell Me What You Think About Me

Sometimes I want revenge but I am reminded by a little voice in my head that I shouldn't bother. Be the "bigger man" and that Karma, will in fact one day bite them in the ass. However, being the impatient girl that I am, I cannot wait for Karma. I want to see results now. I am so sick of the two faced behavior that I find everywhere I go. Am I that bad? I mean naturally everyone is two faced BUT I am talking about the extreme cases... i.e. Someone who raves about how much they love you to your face and enjoy being around you but then can't wait to say bad things about you as soon as you turn your back. Even more of an extremity is when all I do is leave the room for one second and I can tell I am being bad-mouthed.

Today a blind man told me I had lousy customer service because I wouldn't give him the bathroom key (I was told never to give the bathroom key to anyone). Was I supposed to give him special treatment because he is blind? Maybe I am heartless? If I were blind maybe I would think I was lousy too. But he wasn't even a customer!!!! I think that's the thing that I dislike the most about the location I work at. It's not just customers, it's people constantly interrupting to ask where there is washrooms, it's people coming to me as if I know how to get to some place in Richmond or all the bus schedules. It says Coffee on my apron NOT transit/tourist info. I keep dreaming of working in a cafe store again and not a hole in the wall.. where people aren't constantly asking me for water/directions/a place to pee.

Sometimes I want to tell them it's in their pants. Other times I want to direct them to the east parking lot where everyone else seems to pee. Seriously, it reeks of urine out there ESPECIALLY on weekends.

Since I just complained enough, I suppose I should talk of happy thoughts. I think things are going well. I want it to work so bad. Though I suppose I have no control over it. I was watching the Newlywed Game and it amazed me that the woman on the show could be so calm about their husbands thinking that their breasts were too small, or their noses were tacky. Or knowing that their husband was attracted to one of their friends... I mean, I don't get it. Is that maturity? Am I really immature because I can't see myself being okay with those things. I mean... I don't want to know that the man I am with thinks my breasts are too small.. if he thought that.. why would he be with me? And I especially don't want to know his attraction to one of my friends!

I guess I still have some growing up to do... who am I kidding? I still have A LOT of growing up to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment