Sunday, September 27, 2009

You May Be a Sinner But Your Innocence is Mine

I am a nerd. 'why?' you may ask... I am blogging from my palm pre while on the bus. Technology is bad bad baaaaaaaad! I feel confused about my wants when it comes to work.. But if I get to transfer it will be such a good thing! Right? I think so, because finally Tony & I will get to do date ideas we have. We never have time for movies and the aquarium and going to see live bands play at some bar together because of our work schedules and having different days off. 


I am a little nervous at the moment though.. We have to spend a few weeks together due to my irksome roommate. I let Dave  have my room until she has cleared herself out and until she is out, I will be spending my nights at Tony's. Which is what is making me nervous. Will I be around too much? Maybe this will actually be a good learning experience for me.. to calm down and practise ''rational'' thinking!! Maybe this is where our different days off and work schedules will come in handy!

I feel content despite the nerves. I finally had my first slow dance! It was nice. I look forward to dancing close to him again. *hearts* I know it's silly  for me to  be so happy about a simple dance.. But it meant a lot to me.. Dancing with him under multi-coloured lights..  Close.. So close..

'they will see us waving from such great heights...'

No comments:

Post a Comment