Thursday, October 15, 2009

Amber Rambles On..

and yet, I can't help but wonder...


Life felt decent today. I went through the work day just fine with a smile on my face. If I do get to transfer I will miss some of the partners I have worked with. But for the most part, I will be happy to leave that location. *Keeps fingers crossed* It will be weird not going downtown nearly everyday when I do :(

Out with the old and in with the new roommate. So far, living with Dave has been pretty lax. Tony actually enjoys coming over now and I don't live in some crazed fear of running into her or having her know I am even home. I felt bad for Dave, he had to a few weeks around her. I think he tried to do exactly as I did. Hide. *shrugs* But now she has gone to Winnipeg or some other boring place.

If anyone still reads my blog anymore... I am going to tell you to check out thisman.org I find it fascinating. I have never seen him in my dreams but it doesn't mean no one else has. I thought some of you might find it interesting especially Alleah! Anyways, I guess I am rambling and nothing I am saying is really a feast for the mind. (Is it ever?)

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment