Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

Happy Halloween 2009!!

Unfortunately, I will not be getting the chance to dress up again this year. Last year I moved on Halloween, this year I am aiding my boyfriend in preventing a party at his place. Does this make me boring? One of my coworkers sure made me feel so. But granted, I partied hard in college.. shouldn't I slow down now? A part of me wants to slow down but there is still a part of me that wants to grab the bottle of rum and drink her face off. Is it wrong to miss the happy buzzed feeling that overwhelms the system? Is it a bad thing to crave that feeling again?

Dare I say it... I miss AKA House... I miss so much. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with how things are going with Tony but I miss being close to my friends on the island. I miss Kaitlyn, I miss Alleah, I miss Steph... I actually miss the "acquaintances" from the theatre program. I even feel I am missing friends here on the mainland.. I miss Christy. I haven't seen her in like a month.... longer... I haven't seen her since before our birthdays.

As much as I hated school. I miss seeing friends on a daily basis. Now my world is filled with acquaintances. I feel so far from everyone... it makes me feel so thankful to have Tony so close to me and willing to spend his time with me. I am so appreciative of everything he has brought to my life.

Speaking of the boyface. I need to go pick him up at the Quay now! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment