Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Forget The World

I feel shattered. My dreams are in broken pieces on the floor.  Tuxedo Mask is dying and I have no way to resuscitate him. His blood pours out as his rose petals slip from his fingers. Is it childish to cling to my belief in Mamoru and Usagi's love? When I say I want my own Tuxedo Mask I am not talking about a masked crusader. I am talking about the way he loves Usagi. He believes in her, He loves her for who she is, clumsy, loud, whiny, bad cook, caring, dependable, etc.

Is it impossible to love someone for who they are? Or is it human nature to want to change something about them?

All I know is right now, I want to crawl away with my dying dreams and hold them close. Piece them back together and push away the person who doesn't seem to understand.

Is it wrong to believe?

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely not wrong to believe. It is worse to not believe at all :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete