Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Day Gone Bad

I am feeling very flustered at the moment for numerous causes. One being facebook keeps logging me out and then telling me my password is incorrect even though it is correct and the caps lock key isn't on! Two: Msn won't log me in. Not to mention I dislike the look of the new msn. Three: I feel like I have no one to hang out with in Vancouver. Which is stupid. There are so many people in this city. Why do I find it so hard to have someone to chill with on a beautiful day...  and Lastly: I JUST WANT TO GO FOR FROZEN YOGURT!! DAMMIT

Okay. I went to work this morning at 8 something. It was looking to be a wonderful day as I walked down to the seabus. I crossed over and had an amazing time at work. My manager and I were laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I kept my merriness the entire shift. I thought it would be a perfect day so I started making plans with my boyface to go for frozen yogurt. I was even willing to go all the way out to Burnaby just for a half an hour of his time. But apparently that is too much too ask.  So I get off work and my mood goes sour. All I want is someone to spend a beautiful day with. It's sunny and beautiful outside.

It makes me really miss being a kid. Having friends to play with after school on beautiful days like this. Having recess and lunch period to just run around outside. Even to just eat your lunch out in the sun. Even then, being by myself on a beautiful day wouldn't bother me. People don't look at kids strangely if they are playing alone and talking to themselves. People would look at me strangely if I did that now.

Right now, I wish I could just have one perfect day. Where work went great and Boyface actually wanted to see me. 

I shouldn't be feeling like a burden on my boyfriend. It's all he makes me feel like. He says he is tired of my bitchiness. But I am tired of his lack of passion. He knows I want him to be more vocal about wanting to spend time with me. But he still doesn't get it. How do I make him get it?

This isn't fair to me.

And this isn't just the period monster talking.

3 comments:

  1. Getting upset because he can't be bothered to fit you into his life isn't bitchiness. If he can't spend half a fucking hour with you on a nice day, then he has bigger problems than whatever attitude you may have as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I mean, you even offered to go to Burnaby...which is a pretty far commute.


    (PS - I'll hang out with you on a sunny day!)

    ReplyDelete