Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What A Feeling!

I have been downloading and watching old cycles of America's Next Top Model. Why? I have no idea, really. I should be watching some anime in preperation for June. But anyways, my point is: something has changed within me. My way of thinking. I am not totally sure on this, but hear me out. Normally, after watching all these skinny beautiful women parade around in little outfits and look beautiful, I would get depressed and cry. Hating my body and all that jazz. However, at this moment in time I feel beautiful. I feel a teensy bit of vain as well since I can't stop watching my face in the mirror. All day I have been feeling amazing. Beautiful. Which is unheard of to me when I am not wearing makeup. That's a lie, I am wearing this new mascara that is meant to make my green eyes POP! 

Anyways, I even had a frappucino today, and felt NO guilt whatsoever. I walked down my street in the rain with a slurpee in hand and just felt beautiful.

Either my outlook has changed in someway or I am still feeling the endorphins from Leo's last visit!! 

Hee hee hee...

3 comments:

  1. I DO THAT TOO!!!! I love ANTM and I always strut around and pose like a model afterward.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    What's your favorite cycle so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's tough, I've really liked cycle 10 and 11, but the older ones were great too.

    ReplyDelete