Thursday, May 21, 2009

Walk Along To Another Day.

What If he leaves?
What If I left too?
What if, what if, what if?

I am so sick and tired of What if's! I just want to live in the NOW for once. Forget the past, and don't think of the future! For so long I lived in the past, and thinking of what might have been. Then with Leo all I could think about was the future. What my future could look like... but right now I want to say f**k it! I want to live in the present. I want to live in now. I want to live life as it comes to me. I don't want to live in the past, and I don't want to think of my future. I want to live for now. I want to keep this happy feeling that I have when I am with him. I want to wake up tomorrow and learn something new & exciting about him and about myself.

Lately, I feel I have been learning so much. I am actually proud of how I have handled some things. Tonight was a bit of a setback for my behavior, but even then I handled it better than I used to be able to. Why should I have to lose this moment? 

This is life.. we are supposed to take it one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment