Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Did I Say Wrong This Time!?

People are confusing. Doesn't matter what gender they are. Either way, they still manage to befuddle me.  Maybe I am just bad at reading signs, or I just read way to far into them. Where is the happy medium?

Why can't I just learn to shut my trap sometimes? It seems I always dig myself in some form of a hole. Right now, the hole I am in, is very deep. Quite a few different shovels helped me out to get where I am.  Everynow and then, I think, I could possibly climb my way out, I can see the light at the top, I can almost breath the fresh air.... all of a sudden, the dirt gives way and I fall back down with a mouth full of dirt. 

It isn't pleasant. But I keep trying. I just don't understand what motivates people. I want to understand what motivates people. I am trying to work on changing things in my life. Tomorrow I am going to finally file my taxes from the past three years. I am taming the green-eyed monster. 

And with each day passing.. I am realising.. I need to keep my mouth shut... because my thoughts never come across the right way. C'mon Amber, use your acting skills. Pretend everything is okay. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment