Friday, May 1, 2009

A Stronger Shade of Amber

Each day and with each person I talk to, I am coping more and more!

I danced around my room for almost an hour in bliss singing along to what I have designated as my break up song. It's not like my other breakup song from when I broke up with Travis. This one spreads a smile on my face!!! 

Today I did something I have never done.. I spent my half outside in the sun listening to a busker. A girl I used to work with in Nanaimo randomly showed up and we decided to have a chat outside. I usually sit in the back room hiding, with my cell phone in hand, texting. The sun felt so warm. It seems I was following this weird path. It made me forget how wonderful life is. How the sun caresses the skin. The busker was amazing. He played Kim and I a song :) Very friendly. According to Kim, he plays there often. Plus, Kim lives in North Van too! So I should be able to have another friend to just chill with. It's weird that now that I am single I realise I have so many people who care. So many people who are my friends. Where were they when I was with him? No clue. But now I feel alive. I feel free. 

I am going to overcome the fear. Fear is what causes us to alienate ourselves from eachother. The fear it's everything. The fear is the cause of lonliness and so many more things. But no more. I am not going to let the fear control me. I am a fucking awesome person! I have amazing friends who care what's going on!! I have touched people's lives!!! 

I am Amber and you will not forget me!!

1 comment:

  1. I told you :P I'm glad you're feeling a little better ^_^

    ReplyDelete