Thursday, April 2, 2009

All The Single Ladies.. Please Put Some Clothes On

I don't know exactly why, but the people in the apartment above me are excessively loud as of late. Weekends they are partying loud. Weekdays they have their music up loud with the bass high and have been yelling at eachother. Not to mention the stomping around. It's just a bit irksome. Like... it's almost two in the morning... There is no need to be banging around up there. Seriously!!

I had a good laugh with my Uncle last night. I met up with him at his hotel along Granville. He asked me if there was a hooker convention going on because all the women were dressed up in mini skirts, too much makeup and hooker boots/stripper heels. I laughed and said, "close, it's the beyonce concert" Then when he was driving back down to waterfront station so I could catch my seabus, one of these vapid, high heeled, mini skirt, fake tanned women was running across the crosswalk and she tripped and nearly fell flat on her face. To which my uncle and I shared a good laugh! I suppose I don't go out enough at night to see these women all dressed up. I also don't get it. Heels are a pain. They hurt. I am still trying to break in a pair so that when I wear them on my one year, I won't kill my feet. Plus this was on Tuesday, when it was really windy out (therefore, cold!) and all these women are wearing teeny skirts. Aren't you women freezing!? 

Maybe I don't know dress code for concerts, because I don't go to them. But I am pretty sure dressing like a hooker isn't concert attire... unless you are a groupie... but really? A groupie.. for Beyonce? Riiiiiight.

I could just be jealous because I don't think I have sexy legs that can pull off mini skirts and heels. But even if I did, I don't know if I would ever dress that way. It just looks cheap... and not cheap in the "I can't afford new chucks so I wear these ones with rips and tears in them" but cheap in the way of a 75 cent whore or something.

I don't understand women in this city.. I look forward to when Kaitlyn visits, and we can go out and make fun of the bar stars and clubbing girls.

3 comments:

  1. I love wearing heels, but when I wear a skit, I make damned sure it covers my ass. lol and I usually wear a longer shirt with it. Either legs of cleave, you don't get both.. I like to leave SOMETHING to the imagination.. haha I mean, come on! Have a little class! What ever happened to class? I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kaitlyn, you and me can see if any class remains when you visit. Andrea, you are welcome to come along as well :D

    ReplyDelete