Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And I Didn't Understand When You Reached Out To Take My Hand

Is this just temporary blindness... It seems I have fallen back into the habit of ignoring my problems and debt. I procrastinated doing my taxes.. I really need to get on that. Otherwise, I am going to be screwed on my next paycheck with another garnishment of $200..

Focus Amber. Get your life sorted. Get your mind sorted.
I just don't feel like there is any space in my head for terribly negative thoughts or thoughts of problems. When I near the siren, she leaks some of the dark thoughts. That's got to be a bad sign. I can't avoid the Siren. I need to be there.

I wonder why she was so negative in thinking. Is there something I can do to help her? Because I am very much sensitive to many things. When she voiced her doubting opinion. I felt the doubt too. I had to shake it off and believe. Have faith. That was a mistake I had made many times before. No trust. I will trust. I will learn to trust and have faith. I can. Shrug off the fear. Fear has no place in a smile. Fear and Doubt should have no place in my eyes when I look at him.

Is it bad that I can't even read my own thoughts right now? My mind is clouded over and I really can't concentrate very well. I keep trying to think but as soon as I catch the string of one thought it snaps and flies away.

Maybe I will head down to the Quay now. Feel the refreshing rain fall on my face.

I love the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment