Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Thoughts Were So Loud I Couldn't Hear My Mouth

Apparently, the new shade of Amber is red. I am sunburnt. It doesn't hurt now.. but everyone assures me, it's going to hurt tomorrow. Today, I hung out with an old friend I hadn't seen since highschool. It was nice. I tried my best to shut off my thoughts, and for the most part it worked. Then I didn't want to go home, so I stuck around my store. Probably annoying everyone, but oh well. I didn't want to be at home alone with my thoughts. I ended up being at the station all the way past close. But nicely, I had people to hang out with. Coworkers and security guards. 

It's weird, but when chilling out at the station, I noticed guys check me out or give me a couple looks. It made me feel a little better, knowing that hey, I am still a pretty girl. Yet, I still felt little pangs of heartache throughout the night. I want to learn. I want to be happy.

I want to figure things out yet I want to shut out my thoughts.

I need to make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment