Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Forget Regret or Life Is Yours To Miss

I inspected my roommate's couch today. Saw no evidence of Monica's night. I suppose that's good. What a night that was. I really wish I remembered more of it. It's a shame about the noise complaint. Most of my apartment is up at that time in the morning anyways. My roommate said I woke her up too... Like I care. IT WAS A FRIDAY! Oh dearie me!

Speaking of frustrations... my pants are annoying me. Mainly because I have been losing weight. Therefore, my pants keep slipping and I honestly dislike wearing belts but I have no more money for new clothes.. I shouldn't be complaining. I am happy that I am losing weight. It's a goal I wanted to achieve, and it's happening. How I am doing it, I don't know! It just happened!

A lot of things just keep happening. I don't even know where to begin with the random timing life has for me. I feel somewhat bad about it. Mainly, Judgements from others make me feel bad. I see it in their eyes or hear it somewhere in their voice. Even if they are just joking.. there is judgement behind their voice. But I know, I know. Who cares what everyone else thinks, right? As long as I am happy. Honestly, I am so happy I am surprised I haven't been bursting with rainbows and sunshine. But I need to slow down, I can't allow myself to rush this along like I do with everything. I need to let things unfurl in their own way.

Life, take me where you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment