Thursday, February 26, 2009

'Cause Every Girl's Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Man

It's weird how something so innocent can make me giggly.  I had such a nice night at work. Joked around with Brian, got out of the store on time. As I was buying my transfer ticket I had my hands full. When I reached to get the ticket I dropped my theatre magazine and a nice well dressed man picked it up for me. Of course, I smiled and thanked him then went on my merry way to the seabus. Apparently so was he. That's not too uncommon. I found it funny when he sat near me. But soon forgot about it when I went on my phone. Once getting to the North Shore, I didn't see him again, until I got on the bus. I smiled to myself thinking it was a funny coincidence.  I pulled the wire for my stop, and before I could get up and leave, he did. Again, funny. Then he being the gentleman he seems to be, allowed me to get off the bus first. He followed a good few feet behind me. I laughed because it seemed like he was following me home, I figured that wasn't the case since I live on a street with many apartments. I turned into my building, trying to find my keys, and guess who is right behind me with his keys. The well dressed gentleman. I thank him again for opening the door, and he laughed and said he was worried I would think he was stalking me. I said nah and headed up the stairs as he checked his mail. I got to my floor and was about to open the other door to my section and there he was coming off the stairs. I laughed and told him "now it's a bit suspicious" and he laughed too. 

I just think that whole situation is funny. I was stalked by a well dressed man by coincidence or because I am beautiful. Since I feel really good today, I am going to go with option B HAHAHAHA

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, so crazy!!

    Maybe he was, and just wants to get to know you a little more!! hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random! well you are definitely hot stuff so it's no wonder :)
    I wish a well dressed gentleman would accidentally stalk me and wind up living in my building *sigh*

    p.s I stalk your blog too <3

    ReplyDelete