Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Would Ever Let Us Put Our Filthy Hands Upon It?

Sitting in my new place... instead of relaxing and trying to get some sleep, I am reading up on serial killers and Sylvia Browne... doesn't really go together does it? I just have tons of random pages open. Sometimes I just have a need for knowledge of something.. I just want to feel informed on a subject. I don;t know why I always jump to learning more about serial killers... but that part of humanity always grabs my attention. Somehow in all this mess of blood and massacre I stumbled on a website called stopsylvia.com. Basically this site talks about everything she has been wrong on and that she just does cold readings that anyone could do. He has some very amusing things to say and seems to have upset this long nailed woman quite a bit. Based on his musings, I went to see more about Sylvia and her predictions... I found a link to what she says will happen in the next 100 years. It really made me laugh. Hovercrafts are included. Dome cities.. etc. What really grabbed my attention was something that said an exact year... 

"Aliens will begin to show themselves in the year 2010, they will not harm us, they simply want to see what we are doing to this planet. They will teach us how to use anti-gravity devices again, such as they did for the pyramids."

 All of you keep watch!! Aliens are coming next year!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA Word up aliens!! Watch out Will Smith might kick yo ass!! There were some other predictions that are set for (what I believe will be in) my lifetime.  Such as atlantis rising and blah blah blah. I can't believe people take this woman seriously...

I suppose people are just evil... if they aren't out to murder you and rape your corpse then they are out to con you tons of money by lying to you about your dead loved ones and giving you generic vague predictions.

**shudders**



2 comments:

  1. good good... but its only been one weekend so far. so we shall see. I love the place, still uncertain about the new roomie.

    ReplyDelete