Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Letter

Dear Post it note Roomie,

STOP LEAVING ME POST IT NOTES! SERIOUSLY!! I hate walking out of my room and there is a post it note stuck to my door to remind me about rent, or to take out HER recycling can.  I hardly use the kitchen and MOST of my garbage ends up in the garbage cans in MY room.  Not to mention the fact that I have been living on my own for 4+ years now. I DON'T NEED YOU TO REMIND ME WHEN MY RENT IS DUE!! Oh sorry, is it due on the first? I thought it was due on the 7th of every month **sarcasm** Like, who do you take me for? Sure, I am not as old as you, but I am not some young naive person who doesn't understand to pay rent. And this whole obsession that you think you are cleaning things alone. Hello!? I am cleaning parts of the bathroom like every three days but you don't see that do you? You only notice surface cleans. I should really start taking your post it note idea and write: I CLEANED THIS everytime I clean something to get that through to you. WHY CAN'T YOU BLOODY JUST TALK TO ME! FUCK POST IT NOTES!

Maybe I should leave a post it note on my door for you saying so!! Maybe then you will get the hint to just talk to me. There is no reason that you should be leaving post it notes on my door when I am INSIDE my room. JUST KNOCK DAMMIT!

Sincerely,
    Your capable roommate.

2 comments:

  1. You should leave post it notes around saying "I Cleaned this". and leave a post it note on her door saying "I know when rent day is.." lol seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P

    I just like the idea of a post it note saying "FUCK POST-IT NOTES"

    ReplyDelete