Thursday, April 23, 2009

Your Hands, They Shake With Goodbyes

"So here I am I'm trying. So here I am, are you ready?"

will you? could you? would you?

There are so many questions in my head. I need wisdom. I need answers. I need to know. 
For now, I will just embrace the music, the lyrics, the feelings and wish they were yours.
It could be a naive bubble but music touches me. Music evokes emotions, feelings, memories.. I wish to hear you express anything. I feel like no matter what, all is lost. We are lost. What are we? Where are we? Where are we going?

I still refuse to sit by and let it be in fate's hands. I said it before, and I will say it again. That's the lazy way out. Fate doesn't choose your career,  you work for it. You choose your direction. You fight to get to the top. Fate doesn't just carry you there. So why let fate choose your lover? Why let fate choose our future?

Fuck you fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment