Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...rant...

Why must you pass your judgement on everything I do? WHY CAN'T YOU BE SUPPORTIVE instead of tearing down other people? What is with you? Seriously, why? I want to know.  What makes you so superior that you can pass judgement on everyone! 

Sometimes I think of how much I don't want to lose you, of how much I want you in my life. But then there are these others times where I hope you go back. Hope that you will go and pass your judgements to everyone there. You don't have to be rude to my friends.. and you most certainly can give me support instead of assuming. Yes, go ahead and assume that pros don't need or want to update their portfolios with models for tf* Just assume that everyone on that site are amateurs and noobs. Go ahead. Whatever. Be a douche. Because yes, that is what you are being. A DOUCHE. You may not have the popped collar but you certainly have the attitude of one lately.  

I was so happy all day, until you had to bring me down. I stayed up for your phone call. I thought talking to you would help me remain happy until I wake up tomorrow... but no. You have to go an be negative. You can't say anything nice to me. 

Right now, I feel fat & ugly. My face is too round, as is my body. How can I ever make it acting? How can I make it through life at all? I feel like I have let myself down and you are most definately not helping.

Why not try something different next time we talk... AND BE NICE

3 comments:

  1. You know, next time I see him I can't guarantee I won't punch him square in the face. Just pre-warning you now.

    You are not fat & ugly and I see no reason why you wouldn't make it in theatre. Don't let ANYONE bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but lately I feel that way which is weird because I am supposed to enjoy seeing my pictures and feel beautiful after my shoot.

    and don't punch leo. I was just really frustrated last night because it seems we cannot see eye to eye on a lot of subjects and I am really scared for the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see what I can do, but no promises...

    ReplyDelete