Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank You "Boy Meets World"

Obviously, everything is against me today.

This episode, there is a dolphin named Amber and she has been taken from her mate and she just floats in the tank and refuses to eat fish. She is depressed due to being taken from her mate.

Thanks Boy Meets World.

"So, Amber, you are seperated from your mate huh? I know how you feel--not that Topanga's my mate, I just believe she is. It's funny though, people tell you to get on with your life, go date, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. (camera pan to dolphin) Like I need to tell you. But see we know, that once you met that special someone, it's hard to live knowing that they are out there and they are the only one you care about. All those things I did, I wasn't just trying to impress her I just, didn't know how to express my feelings. Well, at least I tried, y'know? And now, I'm talking to a fish. (Amber finally eats a fish that Corey feeds her) See you Amber"

It's a pretty cute little monologue, eh?

Well excuse me, I need to roll around in my tank now, feeling sorry for myself.

Cheers

**EDIT: so now I am watching a new episode of Big Bang Theory and how about that.. Howard got dumped.. dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment